I'm sincerely embarrassed to admit that I have more than a few tags and awards I haven't acknowledged yet... So sorry ladies! I'm sincerely appreciative and honored that you have send fun things my way! Today will be a blog catch-up day, so be prepared for some fun randomness from the life of Lulu!
First up, I've been tagged by Holly over at In My Over Active Head to share 6 random things about myself. Here are the rules and my entries!
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is UP
Six Random Things About Lulu:
1. I am a *serious* coffee drinker. I drink at least one 10-cup pot a day, every day. No joke.
2. I'm a "strategic eater"- I plan out how I'm going to eat each meal so that the last bite I have before I'm stuffed is the food I like most on the plate. I seriously thought everyone did this, until I had a convo about it with Mr. W and he told me I was officially certifiable.
3. I used to win photography contests in high school, specifically black and white compositions. Some of my photos were hung in the big public library downtown.
4. As I mentioned before, I absolutely abhore doing the dishes. To remedy this issue, I buy expensive almond-scented organic dish soap (my FAVORITE smell on earth)... I know that I have to do the dishes in order to smell the yummy almond scent, so that's enough to get me scrubbin'. Most days.
5. I am distantly related to Martina McBride, and was fortunate enough to meet her when I was younger.
6. I make Excel spreadsheets for fun (nerd alert), and use them literally every day. My most important is my monthly budget spreadsheet, which I tweak daily. It's become a total lifeline for me now that I'm trying to pull my weight entirely on unemployment. NO easy feat in this city, let me tell you!
I've tagged the following people:
Kate from elefantitas alegres
Amy from Chapters
Lauren from Adventures of a Southern Newlywed
Mrs. Stilettos from Newlywed Stilettos
Milltini from Milltini Straight Up, With a Twist
Hope you are all having a productive Wednesday!